Monday 15 May 2017

Butterfly Wishes and Butterfly Kisses

Hi crafty friends,

Thank you for joining me today and I've got a beautiful new release from Conie Fong.
Just look at that pretty face, oh if only!!! and that hair just awesome. I've tried to grow my hair over the years but oh my it always looks like rats tails.

There  are two versions of this beauty one with the celebration cake and butterflies and one without the cake and just the butterflies in her hand both are just stunning.

You can find them here at the store as a bundle
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/530895707/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp-by?ref=shop_home_active_1  or you can buy them individually to


Butterfly Wishes
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/517084904/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_3



Coloured with copics
Skin E00. E000, E11, E21, R11
Hair E35. E53
Dress and flowers R21, R11, R00, R000

Papers from First Edition
Butterfly embossing folder from Embossalicious
Die cut frame from Polkadoodles
Flowers from my crafty stash













Butterfly Kisses


Coloured with copics
Skin E00, E000, E11, E21
Hair and dress C5, C3, C1, C0
Flowers and butterflies R39, R35, R29, R20




















Keep up dated with all Conie's news in her Facebook Group

4 comments:

  1. Think I like her in black and red best, stunning colouring! Can I bagsy that one? Lol. I need to fit in a few more birthdays don't I? :) Annabelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Fantastic coloring. Thanks for submitting with Artistic Inspirations. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her in the black and red best but both projects are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, these are both just exquisite! You always blow me away with your gorgeous coloring and Conie's new images are just precious. Red, black and white is my fave color combo and the combo of embossing and gorgeous floral DP on the first with the delicate blooms and die cuts is just magical. Thanks so much for joining our 'Secret Garden' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete