Tuesday 23 May 2017

Winnie Special Moments - Windy Day and Careful

Hi crafty pals,

More Special Moments from the fabby new release from Nikky at Polkadoodles.
Winnie Special Moments.

You can find everything here at the store http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-may/

I've used the big kahuna download collection. There are lush papers, quotes, coloured and black and white digi images, embellies and some ephemera.

Here's my next two projects to share with you. Both coloured with copics
The first is Windy Day. On my hair looks like this when its not windy!! I've used a card blank from my crafty stash and some lush papers and a ready made from from the collection.




The second is Careful. Lol you can see why, now if that was me I'd be getting a soaking. I've papers and a sentiment from the collection and two Polkadoodles dies one to cut out the sentiment from the elegant nest set and  the other is the Dainty Doily border from LDRS for Polkadoodles.






Entered into challenges

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the dies look so awesome! Really are handy to have :) Beautiful colouring too, sorry was distracted by the dies ;) lol

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty summers scene, beautifully coloured and embellished. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete